Abaco Lodge June 23-29, 2019
6 Nights / 5 Days Fishing $ 5,495
Join Alvin and Lene Dedeaux for an awesome week of fishing at Abaco lodge in the Bahamas. Abaco Lodge is the only fly-fishing operation tucked inside Great Abaco Island’s renowned Marls region—a pristine swath of unpressured flats that are home to one of the greatest populations of bonefish in the Bahamas.
Ten to fifteen fish days are not uncommon, with 200 square miles of prime habitat awaiting anglers. Our convenient and comfortable Marls-side headquarters also means no trailering, no fuel stops, and more time fishing.
- The only lodge directly on the famed Marls
- Guests have individual private rooms, each with private bath, at no extra cost
- Short runs from the lodge, usually less than half an hour and as fast as five minutes
- Tailing fish, and lots of them. The marls is shallow water for as far as you can see
- Incredible logistics make this the easiest fishing lodge in the Bahamas to reach–8 commercial airlines flying to Marsh Harbour regularly
- A surprising number of juvenile tarpon are around– providing almost weekly excitement
- One of the most under-pressured fisheries of this caliber in the Caribbean
- The most knowledgeable guides in the Bahamas, they know the Marls and the ocean intimately and they possess an uncanny ability to find fish
- The latest Maverick skiffs, widely recognized as the ultimate flats boat, allow us to access the shallowest flats safely and in maximum comfort
- Island culture and activities make Abaco a great place for the non angling spouse or children
- À la carte menu with exceptional fresh, local dishes
For more information visit the Abaco Lodge website at: www.abacolodge.com